By completing this form you are applying for the £600 upfront package which represents a saving of £420 on entering individual events and is aimed to bringing members to the club and sport.
Members new to the sport can benefit from the offer of an upfront package that includes 2 memberships (usually £20 each) along with entry to all 7 events for the price of just £600 this represents an entry fee of just £46 per racing day for those who can attend every event, see our qualifying criteria in the T’s and C’s below. Note for each applicant the above offer will be subject to committee approval, applicants will find out if they have qualified within 7 days of application.
Members accepted will be emailed an Invoice for the £600 payable either by cheque made payable to NORC Ltd (return address will be provided) or BACS transfer (bank details will be sent).
Terms and conditions for 2019 new member/driver incentive.
• This offer is only available to novice Drivers, and is to allow new drivers a discount on their first year of racing.
• £600 to pay up front prior to first event entered and is non-refundable /transferable.
• Includes entry to all 7 of the 2019 NORC championship rounds
• Includes 2 fully paid up NORC 12 month memberships.
• Limited to 10 places.
• Only available to new competitors to the sport that haven’t competed as a drivers in previous comp safari events (with NORC or any other clubs).
• Drivers and vehicles must comply with all current regulations and hold an MUK licence.
• Additional standard fee’s for double driving, Camping and drive around will still apply and be payable at each event attended.
• The committee reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and will make final decision as to whether individuals qualify or not.
• Members will still have to complete an entry form for each event as this is an MUK requirement.